Welcome Guest
Friday
00:10

Guns Are Civilization Association

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: BoMan  
G.A.C. Forum » Gun politics/legalities » Gun politics/legalities » the UN (the UN, gun control)
the UN
PTDixieGalDate: Wednesday, 2012.07.04, 07:31 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
How is this going to affect gun owners/dealers?

http://www.examiner.com/article/lawmakers-blast-u-n-gun-control-pact-and-u-s-participation

BoManDate: Wednesday, 2012.07.04, 07:57 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
Essentially they want us disarmed, and the U.S. gun industry to be vendors for the government's exclusive use, for a monopoly on weapons. Dealers...what dealers? That's the attitude, of the 'masters'! angry

BoMan
G.A.C.'s chief bottle washer ;-)

PTDixieGalDate: Wednesday, 2012.07.04, 09:15 | Message # 3
Private
Yeah, but it has to be ratified by the Senate. That's controlled by liberals. Do you think it will be passed by the Senate? The House, apparently, is trying to take preemptive measures so that if Clinton does sign it and it does get ratified, they can fight it. To be honest I am not so sure that they can.

peashooterDate: Wednesday, 2012.07.04, 11:40 | Message # 4
Private
The Small Arms Treaty, like the Law of the Seas Treaty, and the Convention on Rights of Children, are counter to our national sovereignty, and our Constitution. All are being "signed" by Ms. Clinton, and all will come up in the Senate. The expected date is after the November election, but before the new session in January - i.e., lame duck ratification. If any of these are ratified, the lame ducks who did so MUST be held accountable through other means.

PTDixieGalDate: Thursday, 2012.07.05, 00:31 | Message # 5
Private
Okay so if it is ratified by a lame duck Senate, what can be done to hold them accountable...and to UNRATIFY it, stop it, however else you want to put it?

BoManDate: Saturday, 2012.07.07, 10:51 | Message # 6
Private
Group: Administrators
Personally, I think every single thing this administration has done is null and void, due to two main things: Obama's ineligibility, and his election fraud.

BoMan
G.A.C.'s chief bottle washer ;-)

PTDixieGalDate: Saturday, 2012.07.07, 19:20 | Message # 7
Private
I think every single thing this administration has done is null and void, due to two main things: Obama's ineligibility, and his election fraud.

That's a good point, but I don't know that the international community cares. After all, so many tend to suck up to the UN.

G.A.C. Forum » Gun politics/legalities » Gun politics/legalities » the UN (the UN, gun control)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: